Simulation specialist Dr. Arash Mahdavi shows how simulation lets you explore uncharted territories and forecast for novel scenarios, such as large-scale disruptions due to pandemics.
- Introduction: Simulation and its application
- Tackling business uncertainties with simulation
- Case studies and example models from manufacturing, healthcare, warehousing, retail, supply chain, epidemiology, customer management, and asset management
- How the joint capabilities of AI and simulation can help manage business risks
- Using cloud technologies to run, share, and experiment with your simulations