At The AnyLogic Company, we are proud to be leading the way in simulation modeling. Over a decade of research, development, and delivery have produced not only our outstanding products, but also the open, innovative, and dynamic company culture that drives our success today.
We are a growing multinational team operating from the US and Europe with a global network of partners. Our people and our products are world class, we deliver products and services to the most influential organizations in the world.
AnyLogic North America (Chicago, IL): Sr. Sales Executive
AnyLogic North America, LLC is looking to expand our sales team in Chicago. We are seeking a Sr. Sales Executive for our Supply Chain Software solution.
The primary responsibility will be to focus activities to drive the sale of AnyLogic’s anyLogistix Supply Chain software within existing accounts while hunting new opportunities. As an integral part of the organization, this individual will leverage other AnyLogic resources, including Sales Engineers, Partners, and Consultants to drive opportunities to closure. You will be responsible for strategizing and executing on a sales process to close deals independently while working with a supportive team and cross-functional departments of our anyLogistix Supply Chain software and driving new business. You will be expected to bring your knowledge and experience in software sales and supply chain to the table. This is a National Role and travel is expected.
- Selling AnyLogic’s anyLogistix Supply Chain software in the US, Canada and Mexico territory.
- Independent in building a solid pipeline, identifying and proposing solutions and negotiating and closing complex deals.
- Expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts to ensure meeting and/or exceeding assigned quota objectives.
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota by: Building a solid opportunity pipeline; Account mapping and opportunity identification; Proactively and effectively utilizing SalesForce; Formulating and executing major account strategies; Efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach; Demand generation vis Social Media, Cold Calling, etc.,Establishing accurate sales forecasts.
- Maximize customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
- Ability to analyze customer’s workflow, assesses challenges, and determines where the ROI is most effective.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account.
- Lead discovery calls with customers and successfully navigate prospective deals through the entire sales process from start to close.
- Strategically position the sales process by understanding customers pain points and propose solutions to fit their needs .
- Perform effective high-level software demonstrations to prospects when required.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of AnyLogic’s anyLogistix Supply Chain software.
- Most importantly, establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
- Proven track record of sales success. Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of managing pre-sales, marketing and management resources.
- Proven track record of managing complex RFP sales processes.
- Although not a primary function, must be willing and have the ability to cold call customers to generate new business.
- Ability to leverage existing executive level relationships and operate in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to demonstrate your experience mapping technology to real business processes.
- Ability to displace competetive incumbent solutions.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed (40%-50% annual average) to customer sites
- Must possess a high level of energy with a positive attitude, and the ability to see the future and grow with the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required, preferably in Business or Computer Science.
- Minimum 8-10 years of Software Sales experience preferably in the Supply Chain space. This is a Senior role and we do not plan to train entry level sales on selling.
- Former sales experience with supply chain planning, optimization, APO, or SNOP software is a PLUS.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability or willingness to reside in the Chicago area.
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a Green Card.
Contacts: Julia Levadnaya